1) NO Meeting for Hang In There AFGAC on 11/23/2017 @ 7:00 pm, Our Lady of Fatima Church Basement, Fatima Drive, Secane, PA, 19018 District: 5
2) NO Meeting for Richboro Thursday Night AFG on Thanksgiving day 11/23/2017 @ 7:30 PM, St John's United Methodist Church 820 Almshouse Road, Ivyland, PA. 18974-1307
3) Meeting Strength in Recovery on Thanksgiving Eve, (11/22/2017) 7:30 PM , Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, 1634 Hilltown Pike, Hilltown, PA 18927
4) NO meeting Dec. 25th, 2017, Monday Morning Miracle AFG.Wwill meet on New Year's Day as usual, 11 AM, Trinity Reformed UCC, 60 N Hanover St., Pottstown, PA, 19464. District:32
5) Meeting, Malvern Afg. Dec. 18th and 25th 8:00 pm regular meeting. No Beginners meetings.
6) NO Meeting Levittown Speaker Discussion, 7:30 p.m., 11/23. United Christian Church, Levittown, 19054. District: 19
7) Thanksgiving Meeting, Strength in Recovery, November 23, 2017, 7:30 PM, Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, 1634 Hilltown Pike, Hilltown, 18927. District:20
8) NO meeting Serenity AFG, Dec 4 and Dec 25, 7 PM Holy Name of Jesus Christ, 701 East Gaul St. (Church basement), Phia 19125.
9) Gratitude Meeting on Thanksgiving Day at 10 AM, 200 Brookline Boulevard, Havertown 19083. ~ Sponsored by Havertown Saturday Night, AFG. ~
(10) NO meeting Paths to Recovery, Thursday Thanksgiving 11/23/2017, 1 to 2:30 PM, Crossroad Community Church, 7721 Torresdale, Ave. Phila 19136.
(11) Meeting on Thanksgiving Day, Newcomers AFG, 7 pm to 7:45 pm, Nazareth Hospital, 2601 Holme Ave., Phila 19136.
(12) NO meeting AFGAC due to Thanksgiving, 11/23/17 @ 7:30 pm, Abington Health Center, Newtown rd, Warminster.
(13) NO meeting Thursday Nov.23rd, @ 6 PM, THURSDAY Night Willow Grove AFG, Malvern Institute 240, Fitzwatertown Rd., Willow Grove. District 3
Contact AISDV4021 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
DonateAISDV helps families and friends of alcoholics in the Greater Philadelphia area by offering experience, strength and hope. Your support makes it possible for us to continue to provide these vital links to recovery. Please note that a small percentage - less than 3% - of the amount you elect to donate via PayPal goes to PayPal. You may wish to adjust your donation accordingly.
Note: In accordance with our 7th Tradition, AISDV accepts contributions from Al-Anon/Alateen members ONLY. In addition to making one-time gifts to support AISDV, we encourage members to consider making a monthly recurring contributions of $5.00 or more. One can make a recurring contribution via PayPal. However, if you set up a recurring contribution via your bank (the same way you pay a recurring monthly bill) all of your money goes to AISDV, as opposed to some of it going to PayPal.
AISDV is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, so all donations are 100% tax deductible. Donations sent by mail also are appreciated.