Ashbridge Manor Senior Apartments, 971 East Lancaster Avenue, Downingtown. 19335. Sign-in guest book in lobby, alias OK. Combined meeting with A.A. to be held at Downingtown United Methodist Church, 10/26/2018 at 8 pm. District: 7
Who We Are
The primary purpose of AISDV is to help families and friends of alcoholics in the Philadelphia area by offering experience, strength and hope. AISDV is a service arm of the Al-Anon fellowship and
works in conjunction with Al-Anon's World Service Organization and the Pennsylvania Al-
The specific purposes of AISDV are as follows:
- To encourage unity of purpose and growth of individual Al-Anon groups in
our service area, the Greater Delaware Valley of Pennsylvania.
- To provide information and serve as a resource to anyone seeking help
with problems connected with an alcoholic relative or friend.
- To serve as the communications center for individual member groups
with respect to matters of policy, publicity and interest.
- To promote the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Concepts of
Al-Anon in our service area.
- To establish and maintain a central business office as a clearing house for
Al-Anon activities in the Delaware Valley.