Our 45th Annual PA AFG Convention, "Carry the Message," is the weekend of June 2, 3, 4, 2017 at the Susquehanna University, 514 University Ave, Selinsgrove 17870.
The Deadline to register is May 22, 2017. Online registration is at the website.
Who We Are
The primary purpose of AISDV is to help families and friends of alcoholics in the Philadelphia area by offering experience, strength and hope. AISDV is a service arm of the Al-Anon fellowship and
works in conjunction with Al-Anon's World Service Organization and the Pennsylvania Al-
The specific purposes of AISDV are as follows:
- To encourage unity of purpose and growth of individual Al-Anon groups in
our service area, the Greater Delaware Valley of Pennsylvania.
- To provide information and serve as a resource to anyone seeking help
with problems connected with an alcoholic relative or friend.
- To serve as the communications center for individual member groups
with respect to matters of policy, publicity and interest.
- To promote the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Concepts of
Al-Anon in our service area.
- To establish and maintain a central business office as a clearing house for
Al-Anon activities in the Delaware Valley.